A BLOG WHERE PASSION SPEAKS

Breaking

Monday 8 July 2019

HOW AN INSPIRATIONAL BLOGGER TURNED DROPSHIPPER.





Isn't it surprising to know that I have not blogged for a while now.  I really did miss blogging but this new found love of mine took my attention. wow! it is amazing how an inspirational blogger turned to a dropshipper. Not just a dropshipper but a co-founder @mydropshipclub.com, will tell you my story, hope it interests you as much it did interest me.

I am so elated to share.

Am presently doing my internship program where I met a dashingly handsome guy with brains. Business ideas gush out from him, please permit me to use the word "Gush". He sits for 10 seconds and an idea just pops up from the blues. I thought  I had business ideas but when I met him and heard him talk I realized that I was nothing compared to him. when he first told me about dropshipping and being a dropshipper I was totally lost. "Dropshipper!!! what?, how?" I asked with a slightly surprised expression. He looked at me and said " calm down, it is a good deal", as I heard it is a good deal, I became at peace with myself. He convinced me within 3 minutes out of the 5 minutes I usually give people to convince me on a business deal. All the reasons why I should be involved in dropshipping was given to me. I thought about it for a while and gave him my answer which was YES.

Finally, we teamed up with a friend of ours from New Zealand and came up with  a website where I handle  the blog posts and publications, He handles the emails and website and Sarah handles the visuals (Tutorial).

I really can't explain the joy of being a dropshipper. Honestly, its a wonderful experience and I hope to introduce you to it as soon as possible.

Join me on my next post on DROPSHIPPING, i bet you will love it.

1 comment:

Pages