A BLOG WHERE PASSION SPEAKS

Breaking

Tuesday 9 July 2019

MY NEW FOUND LOVE- DROPSHIPPING




Hi guys...thank you for staying tuned with me on my next blog post as said in my previous blog post. I hope you have gone through how I got a engaged by my new found love. If you haven't, pause a while and go check for it on this blog. "HOW AN INSPIRATIONAL BLOGGER TURNED DROPSHIPPER" but if you have, do well to join me on this ride. Remember I said I would introduce you to DROPSHIPPING and that is what am about to do.

I don't want to be more of a talkative or bore you with so much words, so I would get down to the point.

Dropshipping in its simplest form is selling products without buying or having them. I know you may be wondering what I mean. I would explain; after you have created an online store and added your product to it, when I mean product I mean pictures and descriptions of the product not the actual product.

This is because you don't have to have your product stocked in physical. once you have made your sales all you have  to do is contact your third-party supplier (owner of the product) by sending your customer address and paying the supplier from the initial money paid to you by your customer.

It sounds interesting right? it is really interesting and you could make your money through this platform.

There could be pros and cons which I would also like to share with you but would refer you to our website at https://www.mydropshipclub.com for more information.

See you in my next post on how to make 100,000 Naira in a Month reselling products.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages