A BLOG WHERE PASSION SPEAKS

Breaking

Monday 15 October 2018

SEVEN AMAZING THINGS 3 YEARS OF BLOGGING HAS TAUGHT ME.






Would like to start with this Disclaimer;  
                                              Am not the best blogger.

 This is just a medium to share my blogging experiences with upcoming bloggers and others especially YOU reading this piece right now.


1.      NEVER GIVE UP
There are several times I look at my blog page view and traffic and I feel down cast. But positivism is the very key in attaining the height I want to get to in blogging. I may not be getting the feed backs I want or the maximum followers and visitors, but I have at the back of my mind that it is not always about the quantity of visitors received, but the quality of visitors achieved. Being positive has helped me stay on top, even if all other things aren’t working as much as I’d want them to.
So, be sure to build up a positive mind set by reading books and to learn from the success stories of those who have gone ahead of you.





2.      TO VALUE MY PAGE VIEWERS.
Every one that views my blog is valued, because without them, blogging would only be an activity for anybody to while away time, and not a means to impact lives. Because they play a major role in blogging, I never fail to thank my page viewers as well as respond to their comments. Replying their comments make them come back for more. Their comments are as vital as the blog because it lets you know if you are satisfying their needs or filling their emails with yet another junk.








3.      TO FIND MYSELF AND CHASE MY DREAMS.
My three years of blogging has given me the opportunity to understand myself a little more, to know myself and how best to chase after my dreams. Chasing my dreams is the beauty of blogging because one of my dreams is to reach out to the world with words!! Blogging has also created that platform for me to express myself and leave the world of fantasies.
Also note that people follow people and not just the blogs. I want people to follow me if they feel inspired by my stories, articles, and experiences and by what I have to say.





4.      BLOGGING- NEW IDEAS
When I started blogging, I didn’t exactly have a basket of ideas to on how to start and manage a blog, but as days rolled into weeks, weeks into months, and months into years, I can vehemently say that I have learnt quite a lot, and that i am not the same girl I used to be. Learning is part of blogging. Things change every day, and more questions that need to be answered arise daily. Blogging has actually helped me birth ideas that I wouldn’t have thought of within these years. I know that I still have much to learn, but I can run with the little that I have gained.





5.      MULTITASKING.
Friends!!! Blogging is time consuming. Most times when I turn on my computer to begin typing out my blog content for the day, I find that time isn’t enough to actually communicate all I want to say for that day. Many a times I have wished for extra time to be added to my 24 hours, but the more I wish, the more “time is not enough!” Joggling my school work and blogging hasn’t been easy, but my heart for people keeps me glued to my blog.








6.      TO BE MOVED BY PASSION, AND NOT BY MONEY.

Writing is my passion, my identity, my wealth. I simply write to inspire people and not for the money that comes with blogging. When I started blogging, my drive was and still is to inspire people, help them and open them up to a world of unlimited success. Through my little journey in life, I have come to understand that money isn’t what makes a man happy, but his passion. Money will come and go but your passion fuels your dreams. Earning with your passion isn’t wrong at all, but the initial motive behind starting up a blog or any other venture should be because of passion and not for the money. Money will definitely come when you are busy pursuing your passion, and I can testify to that.
Our worth isn’t measured by the amount of money we have in our bank account, but by the numerous number of lives we are able and willing to inspire.






7.      TO STAY IN MY NICHE
I have a unique voice which I share with my page viewers. I trust my intuition. I am not a jack of all trade, master of none. Staying where my expertise lies and not taking on Blog posts that only make me rank high in SEO. If you blog on fashion and food recipes, stay there. Do it uniquely and creatively and you are sure to stand out. Every blogger has an authentic voice and shouldn’t neglect that voice. I have tried so many times to leave my niche, but I am forced back to where I actually belong. This is because I wasn’t being original, and therefore it was hard for the inspiration to flow through my pen.



Thank you for going through this piece, would also love to know your experience if you are a blogger. If not please share your experience on your passion with me. I would love to read it.

please don't forget to use share button below.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages