A BLOG WHERE PASSION SPEAKS

Breaking

Monday 1 October 2018

I WORSHIP WITH MY PEN.






I worship with my pen

I write as an act of worship, I use my pen as an instrument of worship. My lips sing His praise and my pen flows with words of worship.

Writing is an art I use to tell Him Thou art worthy.
Writing is also a craft I use to tell Him that he crafted me so wonderfully and His creations are amazing.
Writing is putting words into meaningful sentences and I use it to tell the giver of the gift  “Yes, since You gave me this instrument, my whole world has meaning”.

I use my pen to put down these wonders. I could raise holy hands in worship, but my pen does it best. I express myself better using my pen and not my lips. What my lips might not say, my pen would write without skipping a line.

It is often said that the faintest pen is better than the sharpest brain. I believe so much in that sentence because I can tell you the power of a pen on paper. Its power cannot be defeated, not even in a million years to come.

Black or blue, His praise is ever new.
Since writing and scribbling with words is a lifestyle. worshiping is also a lifestyle. I use the most amazing instrument for the most amazing Person in my life; God. He has given me this gift, and I give it back to Him as worship.


My pen, my instrument.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages