A BLOG WHERE PASSION SPEAKS

Breaking

Friday 19 July 2019

A LETTER TO REJECTION



Dear Rejection,
I'm so angry, annoyed and irritated with your presence,name and the things you do. I just want to express how much I detest the sound of your name. Oooooh!!!!, I realized what happened now, I gave you the permission and I didn't actually refuse all your bad deeds when you started. I allowed you creep into my life because I didn't object right? That's what makes you believe you own my life and can do and undo right?
I've been wondering where on earth you came from?,why you chose me?,why you filled me with so much pain,unhappiness and hurt that I started doubting myself and God? But then I already knew the answer,I know it's because I gave you authority. And because I know your weakness now, I'm ejecting you from my life immediately. I'm not a failure, I can't be one and I won't be one.
You've toiled with me for too long and I've actually been allowing you like I had no option, but I write to tell you that enough is enough. I am confident of one thing which is that He who created me has begun a good work in me and He'll bring me to a good end. I have the authority to decide what affects me and what shouldn't. I choose not to allow you affect me.
See what you've done to the ignorant. Aren't you tired of inflicting people with pain? You're making them live in self denial and worthlessness. They cry everyday,going to bed in tears and gnashing their teeth because of their encounter with you. They can't shine because you've blocked their sight and coaxed them into believing you're superior and they're inferior but you know that's not the case. Why am I even bothering myself to make you have a heart that you can't have. You just want the ignorant to suffer like you.  I won't let that happen! I would inform them that we could only be so vulnerable if we choose to. I'll narrate my experiences to them and where it got me to before He saved me.
In my oblivious state,I have eaten from your table of frustration and tears,pain and torture,anguish and depression. I'm tired!leave me alone!go away!. Why am I even talking like we are negotiating. Leave!!!. You ignominious being,you don't have a place in my life.
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!. I AM DESTINED TO SUCCEED, DELAY IS NOT DENIAL.
I'm not interested in your reply.
                                                                                                                   Your former acquaintance,
                                                                                                                             Chika.

10 comments:

  1. You never seize to amaze me. Lovely piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot. I hope to do more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice one dearie 👍 keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much. sure I will.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enter your comment...
    Frankly, rejection has sent many people on a mission to seek and destroy their self-esteem. your efforts to combat this issue will be productive. you're a gift to us. Goodluck for the upcoming update.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You always write on the perfect topic that has eaten us up, ChiGlobal keep it up, and know I'd be reading and applying whatever I can. Thanks for his wonderful piece

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome master piece dear. May God grant you more inspiration

    ReplyDelete

Pages